Deadline for applications:
Monday, 2 April, 2018
- Assist in the obtention and maintenance of reimbursement for various types of healthcare products through timely preparation of price and reimbursement applications in the BeLux countries, based on effective understanding of local processes.
- Review clinical and health-economic data, assess and adapt pharmaco-economic models.
- Analyse and interpret all kinds of research data and conduct scientific literature research for medicines and various types of healthcare products.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in science and relevant legislation.
- At least a Master’s degree in life sciences
- Experience in a comparable function and being familiar with the field's concepts, practices, and procedures is an advantage
- Bilingual: Dutch / English (CEFR level B1 or higher)
- Talent for the development of strategies; a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Focused on detail and systematic in approach.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required.
- Being able to cope with a broad range of projects, high stress levels and time pressure.
- Diplomatic and flexible personality, proactive, being able to function alone and in a team.
- Proficient with computer and standard software programs.
- Only candidates living in Belgium will be considered, candidates living in the area Antwerp – Brussels – Leuven have an advantage.
- An environment where autonomy and entrepreneurship are stimulated.
- The chance to participate in projects that influence the company strategy over the coming years
- International context.
- Salary dependent on relevant experience + extra-legal benefits.
- A full-time function is offered
- Applications + a detailed cv should be sent in Word format to hr [at] archemin.eu before the expiry date.
- All applicants will receive a reply.
- The procedure will involve one or more face-to-face interviews