Deadline for applications:
Wednesday, 28 August, 2019
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for expanding the customer base. For this you conduct active prospecting and ensure Archemin is the supplier of choice across our key specialisms.
- Based on a need analysis for potential customers, and in close collaboration with Archemin’s Operations Manager you propose an execution / optimization plan in which improvement possibilities in terms of quality, efficient service come to the fore. You negotiate agreements and handle the sales process from A to Z.
- You monitor a smooth implementation of the solution at the customer and conduct satisfaction surveys.
- International travelling will be required.
You report to the General Manager.
- At least a Master’s Degree in life sciences.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience as a Business Developer in a B2B service environment is required
- A suitable candidate is familiar with the pharmaceutical industry and the EU pharmaceutical legislation regarding regulatory affairs pharmacovigilance, the legislation on medicines advertising and promotion, pricing and reimbursement, GxP.
- You are result-oriented, persistent and have a significant commercial drive.
- A great deal of empathy and outstanding interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required: a suitable candidate is at least fluently bilingual (English / French) CEFR level B1 or higher.
- Multitasker, able to cope with a broad range of projects, high stress levels and time pressure.
- Diplomatic and flexible personality, proactive, being able to function alone and in a team.
- An environment where autonomy and entrepreneurship are stimulated.
- The chance to participate in projects that influence the company strategy over the coming years.
- International context.
- Salary dependent on relevant experience + extra-legal benefits + premiums if sales targets are achieved
- Applications + a detailed cv should be sent in Word format to hr [at] archemin.eu before the expiry date.
- All applicants will receive a reply.
- The procedure will involve one or more face-to-face interviews